New BMW Cars at Otto’s BMW near Wallingford
When you are shopping for a BMW, you might wonder if you should buy a new BMW or a used BMW. Today we want to share with you a few reasons why you might like to get a new BMW at Otto’s BMW near Wallingford.
Safety – In the automobile industry, the amazing power of computer processors has sparked a technology revolution, and manufacturers are finally using technology to enhance safety. When you spend on a new car, you can find advanced safety features including:
- Stability control
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot monitoring
- Rear-view camera
As with earlier developments like anti-lock brakes, these new features are quickly trickling down from high-end luxury cars to family sedans and even economy brands. It’s too soon to find them in most used vehicles, but you can find affordable new cars with great safety features.
Fuel Efficiency – Federal regulations have average fuel efficiency set to rocket from 27.5 MPG in 2010 to 39 MPG by 2016. While small fuel efficient cars have been on the market for a few years, the mileage ratings of other vehicles – usually the more budget-friendly cars – have languished until now. “In the next few years you’ll see minivans, pickup trucks, luxury cars, and even sports cars posting efficiency numbers that were once only found in hybrids and small economy cars.If you put a lot of mileage on your car, you can balance upfront cost of a new car with the long-term savings of a more efficient engine (especially with gas prices rising).” – moneycrashers.com
For more information on the new BMW Cars at Otto’s BMW, head to the dealership or check out their online inventory. You can even chat with a team member while you scroll through their online inventory. Happy Shopping!
Used BMW at Otto’s BMW near Unionville
If you are considering changing the kind of car you drive, you have a number of options. You can buy used, new, certified pre-owned, or you can lease. Today we want to talk about the benefits of buying a used BMW at Otto’s BMW near Unionville.
Nearly New – “Thanks to low payments, leasing is increasingly popular with new car “buyers.” Experian Automotive reported that during the first part of 2015, more than 30 percent of new vehicles were leased rather than purchased.” -nydailynews.com
Most leases are written for 3-year terms, and include restrictions related to mileage, vehicle maintenance, and condition. Due to these restrictions, people must take good care of the vehicle or face expensive fines at the end of the lease. When the lease term is up, the car is returned, and the returned vehicle must find a home. Typically, that car’s new home is the dealership’s certified pre-owned (CPO) lot.
Off-lease vehicles are usually perfect for CPO programs, which essentially guarantee a used car buyer a vehicle in “like new” condition. Cars sold through CPO programs have low mileage, they’re well cared for, and all maintenance is up to date. Not to mention that Otto’s BMW helps their lessees make sure that their BMW is kept in immaculate condition. Otto’s BMW will send the lessee notices when it is time for the vehicle to get serviced and make sure that all maintenance records are kept up to date.
Buying a used BMW or Certified Pre-Owned at Otto’s BMW is a great choice that we highly suggest that you make. For more information, stop by the dealership and talk with a member of the team; they would be more than happy to show you some of the great used cars on their lot!
Certified Used BMW at Otto’s BMW near Concordville
We are very pleased to announce that there are now spy shots of the new BMW X3! Today we want to share with you some of the things that we noticed in the spy shots. For more information on the different Used BMW Cars available, head to Otto’s BMW near Concordville and talk to a member of there team. On with our observations!
BMW’s upcoming X3 SAV is out for some testing in Germany. The third generation of the midclass SUV will, like its predecessors, be one of the most important models of the brand, but will also have to contend with even stronger competitors. One of Bimmertoday’s readers has now caught a prototype in a parking lot, therefore we’re able to provide some close up photos of the 2017 X3.
As with the second generation, the bonnet is still connected directly to the headlights. The strongly shaped kidney struts radiate a special presence and are chrome-plated or painted in black, depending on the equipment line.
“An interesting detail of the front apron is the radar sensor placed underneath the license plate. Together with the camera placed in the area of the interior mirror, this sensor provides important data for additional assistance systems that permanently monitor the surroundings of the vehicle and in front of the vehicle. The BMW X3 G01 will also represent the current state of semi-autonomous driving, similar to the new 5 and 7 Series.”-bmwblog.com
Inside, although most of the elements are covered, the free-standing infotainment display is clearly visible. We can also assume that the iDrive can also be operated in the G01 X3 without the classic controller, if the driver or passenger prefers the use of the touchscreen.
We are going to be so glad when this new redesign is currently available!
Used BMW Cars at Otto’s BMW near Cochranville
It is not uncommon for auto makers to make some alterations to their models mid-cycle. Today we want to talk about the little face lift that the BMW 2 Series will be getting in preparation for the 2017 model year.
The BMW 2 Series was launched in late 2013 which means that next year it will be turning four, the age where BMW usually likes to infuse new energy into its models. And they will include the BMW M2 in this mix, according to our sources inside Munich. That’s a bit unexpected as the M car was launched considerably later down the line compared to the standard 2 Series.
The engines powering the 2 Series models out there are already almost completely part of the modular B-family with the exception of the BMW 220i and the 225d. Those will most likely be upgraded as well to the B48 and B47 units in different power output guises. The 220i will get the same 192 HP unit as the MINI Cooper S, bumping the hp reading by 8 HP while the 225d will have 231 HP.
As for the BMW M2 little is known. The N55 engine is likely to continue on, as BMW rarely upgrades the engine inside M cars once the LCI is launched. “However, the M2 is and always was a peculiar model from a couple of points of view. It doesn’t use a BMW Motorsport engine, developed from the ground up, but an enhanced version of the N55. That’s what could force the hand of the management team to move on up to the B58 mill, to comply with changing laws regarding pollution and CO2 emissions. That definitely won’t be a loss for the car as it would gain a bit more torque throughout the rev range.”-bmwblog.com
Head to Otto’s BMW near Cochranville for more information on this model and the other great used BMW Cars.
BMW i8 at Otto’s BMW near Aston
The BMW i8 is a crowning achievement for not only BMW, but for the sports car market in general. This electric and fuel powered vehicle lowers fuel emissions without compromising on speed and agility. When you consider what you get for the price, it is a steal of a deal! Today we want to share with you some of the reasons why the BMW i8 is a great sports car at a great price.
The i8 is a different animal. It has two engines, a battery-powered variety fore and a gasoline-powered one aft. And the latter is a 1.5-liter, three-cylinder number borrowed from the MINI Cooper. How could that putt-putt possibly provide any punch? It does, thanks to some clever German tinkering. The MINI engine is a mini-monster, with an attached turbo booster that raises the output to 228 hp. No big deal, right? Hitch that threebee to the battery-powered, 128-hp traction machine in the front and you get a hybrid 330 horses in a car that weighs 3350 lbs. That’s some 500 lbs. lighter than a Volt. We’re talking about a thrust-to-weight ratio out of a 757
One of the keys here is the electric engine. “As with all electrics — whether you’re driving a Volt, Tesla, or Lionel model train — you get instant torque, because the power reaches the wheels at close to lightspeed. You aren’t actually going to be traveling that fast, although when you punch the i8 in Sport mode, it sure does feel that way. The two large circular indicators that dominate the dashboard change color from cool blue to hot orange,” (time.com). You are in rocket mode, and the i8 starts ripping up pavement at a hellacious clip as you click through the paddle shifters. It’s an elevator ride to 60 mph in four seconds and change.
For more information stop by Otto’s BMW near Aston.
Featured Vehicles at Otto’s BMW near Glenmoore
Last time we shared some tips on how to get the BMW Cars that you want from Otto’s BMW near Glenmoore on Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving is a great day to buy a new car because so many dealerships offer really great incentives. Today we want to share with you a few more suggestions on how to get a great BMW! (We will start our list at number 7 since that’s where we left off last time.)
7. Be patient with the sales process. Some dealerships will run out of salespeople. Some salespeople may have to juggle more than one customer at a time.
9. Have all of your paperwork current and ready to go before you hit the dealership. Bring your driver license, proof of auto insurance and your method of payment with you. If you’ve got a trade-in, bring in its corresponding paperwork, too. Remember, many businesses will be closed for business on Black Friday. So if you bring in an expired auto insurance card, for example, it may be a challenge to get in touch with your insurance company to prove the policy is up to date.
10. “Know the rules for the perks. Some dealerships will give gifts to go along with a vehicle purchase. We’ve seen dealerships offer televisions, iPads and gift cards to sweeten already discounted deals. Clarify ahead of time if you’ll be getting the gift when you take your car home and, if not, when you should expect it.” -edmonds.com
We are not use if Otto’s BMW will be offering perks like this on Black Friday, but we thought that you might like to know about it, just in case.
For more information on the great BMW models at Otto’s BMW, stop by the dealership today!
BMW i3 at Otto’s BMW near Coatesville
If you own a BMW i3 from Otto’s BMW near Coatesville, then you may have considered buying yourself a range extender. The BMW i3 range extenders are ideal for those who plan on taking longer drives where stopping to plug in might not be an option. We are going to share some great information on the BMW i3 range extender.
- While most driving will be under the power of electricity alone, longer journeys will trigger the range extender engine to fire up and start generating more power. This happens when the battery reaches five or six percent charge.
- Unlike plug-in hybrids like the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid, the gasoline generator will not recharge the i3’s lithium-ion battery on the move. The only way to replenish it is to plug the car in.
- The onboard fuel tank has allegedly been reduced in size from 2.4 gallons on European models to 1.9 gallons in the US. The reason for this is not yet known, but it will affect the i3 Range Extender’s overall range, which currently stands at 180 miles.
- Surprisingly, the i3’s ‘frunk’ isn’t waterproof. BMW suggests buying an accessory bag to keep the car’s 110-volt charger dry. This seems absurd.
- The sprint from 0-60mph is nearly a second slower than the pure electric i3, at 7.9 seconds.
- Level 1 charging (110-volt) takes 20 hours for a full charge. Level 2 charging (c. 230-volt) takes just 3.5 hours. A BMW Level 2 charger costs $1,080 and can be financed along with the car.
- While a full $7,500 federal tax credit can be applied to the BMW i3 Range Extender, only $4,875 is applied on a lease. This is because the car is registered to BMW rather than the buyer.
For more information on the ranges extender, head to Otto’s BMW today!
New BMW Cars at Otto’s BMW near Westtown
One of the best times of the year to buy a new BMW is on Black Friday. On this traditional Christmas shopping kick-off day you will find added incentives and lower prices on automobiles. Today we would like to share with you a few tips on how to get the best BMW Cars at Otto’s BMW near Westtown on Black Friday.
1. Test-drive before Black Friday. It might be hard to test-drive multiple cars on the day itself. The rush of shoppers will tie up available salespeople.
2. Check the dealership’s inventory online, and have your vehicle picked out ahead of time. It might be a good idea to have an alternate in case the car you want is gone.
3. Have your financing in hand before you get to the dealership. Keep in mind that the dealership may have offers that are better than a pre-approval from a bank, especially at this time of the year.
4. Eat something before heading out, dress comfortably and consider bringing snacks and something to read. You may be at the dealership for a while.
5. Try to arrive at the dealership early. You’ll have a better selection to choose from, and there will be fewer shoppers to contend with. Some dealerships will open as early as 6 a.m.
6. “Review ads carefully and read the fine print. Dealerships and car makers will flood the airwaves with a slew of ads offering crazy deals, and the time to dig into the details is before you head out to the dealership. And, as always, get a few price quotes from dealerships in advance. It’s easy to do by phone, text or email.” – edmonds.com
These are just a few suggestions on how to get the BMW you want on Black Friday. Happy Shopping!
BMW M Series at Otto’s BMW near Thornton
The BMW M Series at Otto’s BMW near Thornton is a line of vehicles that is designed for sport driving. Today we want to share with you some information on the different M Series models that are available!
The design and idea behind the first-ever BMW M2 Coupé stem from the historical roots of BMW M GmbH. The vehicle combines top sporting prowess and classic rear-wheel drive with the precision and agility of a modern M automobile. Characteristic front and rear aprons optimise air flow and aerodynamics. The sportily attuned suspension and a powerful M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine ensure breathtaking performance.
The BMW M3 Sedan: a four-door high-performance sports car. The completely redeveloped M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine offers spontaneous performance across the entire rev range. Innovations from motor sport like the Active M Differential, Adaptive M suspension, M Servotronic or the 7-speed M dual-clutch transmission with Drivelogic redefine the limits of possibility. The cockpit is the last word in perfect ergonomics. The new M seats with their shell-like form offer side stability and create the ideal connection to the vehicle. Everything is orientated towards one thing: the driver.
With its record-breaking light weight of under 1,500 kg according to DIN, the BMW M4 Coupé makes its intentions clear: it’s here to make the impossible possible. Equipped with the brand new M TwinPower Turbo inline 6-cylinder petrol engine with 7-speed M dual-clutch transmission with Drivelogic and precision tools like the M Servotronic, Active M Differential and Adaptive M suspension it’s ready to enter the ring. In the other corner: the laws of physics. Its trump card: a driving character that unites man and machine like never before.
Get one of these amazing M Series models at Otto’s BMW today! (Some of this information was pulled from the BMW website.)